Publish Website in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Thai in 24 hours. To be a multilingual Hotel website which has a function of posted Instagram converting into the non-verbal customer reviews
In February 2016, Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd. opened the hotel with a concept of “Bed and Café” as an accommodation for 4 guests in a room in Bangkok, Thailand.
This new concept has a high evaluations especially by the guests from Asia who usually travel as a family with children or friends.
However, their guests often made a reservation through a hotel booking site which is called the OTA (Online Travel Agent), so the diversification of the attracting guests’ channels was a challenge for them.
In August 2016, to improve the direct booking numbers from their own website and to attract major guest countries even more, they implemented Spoke which is a website multilingual support tool. They could translate the contents of approximately 12,000 Japanese characters in Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Thai in 24 hours and publish the website.
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Thai
Published in 24 hours
Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Kokotel is run by Newlegacy Hospitality, an ambitious start-up in the hospitality industry. It is the game changer and the innovator of future hospitality industry in Southeast Asia. We will manage hotels with innovative concepts. Our aims is to manage 1,000 hotels in South and Southeast Asia to create “legacy for the 22nd century”.
|Address:||181/1-5 1F, Surawong Rd, Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500|
“I was surprised when I heard that the translation would be completed in only one day”
– Launched Singapore office of Japanese strategy consulting company, Dream Incubator Inc. (which is listed with the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange) and worked as management.
– Worked in a strategy / development / branding business at the Asia Pacific HQ in Global hotel operating company in Singapore.
– Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Policy Management. Imperial College London, Master of Business Administration. Cornell University / Nanyang Technological University, Master of Management in Hospitality (Singapore government Scholarship).
Kokotel aims to expand 1,000 hotels mainly in the Southeast Asia and South Asia. They’re planning to expand their brands more in the future. About their vision, Mr.Nakatsuka who bears the title of COO and Director of “Wow” creation told us below:
“We have a plan to increase the number of the hotels as a group in the future. I think there are many more opportunities to use Spoke for the dispatch of information by each branch or the marketing activity except for Instagram. Kokotel hopes that our guests experienced “Wow” as much as they can, not only at the time of check-in at the hotel but also for the reservation through the website, or even after check-out until they use our service next time. Spoke can make it possible to communicate in mother tongue at any of the touch points with the guests. I think that Spoke is the best translation solution for hotels.”
“It’s the best translating solution for hotels”
– At Tokyo Disney Resort, worked in operation of food and beverage, products and facilities in the Theme Park, marketing of Disney brand, research and analysis.
– At A.T. Kearney (Tokyo office), American global management consulting firm, worked in strategy building and support for implementation for the new business or expansion of overseas business for public offices, global beverages & foods, automobile manufacturers and Japanese contents holders.
– Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Policy Management.